During the post-covid period, it emerged that it was important to build an effective and efficient territorial network to offer citizens easy access to all kinds of essential services.
This need is even more pronounced in the healthcare sector. In order to bring healthcare closer and more accessible to the patient, it is essential to offer appropriate support to all healthcare actors.
This is where Telemedicine can be a valuable partner.
For this purpose, some Italian cities are presenting initiatives and projects to strengthen their territorial network.
Thanks to the town of Bioglio and the Netcare business network, Biotechware had the opportunity to be part of one of these projects.
The business network in the village of Bioglio
Saturday 28 May in Bioglio, a town in the district of Biella, a new service centre coordinated by Netcare was presented. The event was attended by citizens, mayors, civil and military authorities, and institutions. Among them were Deputy Minister Gilberto Pichetto and Member of Parliament Lucia Azzolina.
NetCare is a business network of companies and specialised professionals, each with high expertise in their specific field: health, tax, insurance, legal.
Its aim is to provide the citizen with a point of reference for all kinds of needs.
Indeed, the project provides for the activation of several services in favour of the territory:
- Innovative Home Services (Home Radiology, Telemedicine)
- Home care
- Pharmacy services with support from vaccination doctors
- Personal Home Services ( Physiotherapy-Nutritionist-Esthetician)
- Nursing Home Service
- Caregiver support service
- Dental care with local support for check-ups and minor treatment with free transport to an equipped facility in case of surgery
- Tax consulting
- Energy consulting: information, review and reading of bills, with technical report on consumption
- Insurance consulting: policy review, welfare services;
- Legal counselling: protection of rights and legality desk
Biotechware Telemedicine Solution for Netcare
Biotechware was included in the Innovative Domiciliary Services offer as a provider of Telemedicine services for the facilities and healthcare actors in the network.
Specifically, Biotechware will offer its Telecardiology solution for pharmacies, home care, doctors and nurses in the area; In this way, citizens can comfortably perform their cardiological examinations: resting ECG, Holter ECG, Holter Pressure at home or within walking distance.
Biotechware’s infrastructure, composed of CE medical devices, proprietary Cloud Platform and Medical Reporting Centre, is designed to allow cardiology diagnostic examinations to be performed anywhere, anytime.