Pinna Pintor Clinic, founded in 1904 by Dr. Arturo Pinna Pintor, can boast a centuries-old history and it was Turin’s first private nursing home.
Time passed has not turned the Clinic away from the intentions for which it was created:
- Provide excellence in patient care
- High quality of care
- Use of cutting-edge technology
With the same ideal, Pinna Pintor takes a further step towards the future of medicine: all cardiological diagnostic examinations are now automatically digitized.
As a matter of fact, the clinic, through a close collaboration with Biotechware, a Turin-based company that has been working for years in the field of telemedicine, has digitized internal processes with a consequent increase in efficiency and reduction of waiting lists.
Since some months Pinna Pintor has implemented Biotechware technological solutions. They have been built around the needs of the clinic: from the devices to the reporting service, everything has been created to provide the patient with maximum comfort and reliability.
As always, all this is supported by specialists from the highest level who take care of the patient from the first diagnosis to the end of the treatment.
In cosa consiste la soluzione di Telemedicina di Biotechware?
Biotechware has proposed an ad-hoc solution to meet the needs of Pinna Pintor Clinic.
Biotechware’s Telemedicine solution includes:
- Full system customization: starting from the customization of the cardiology history questionnaire based on the departmental indications to the preparation of the report according to the clinic standards
- Total autonomy in managing the process
- Ready-to-use system
- On-going training of the healthcare workforce in the use of new technologies
- Biotechware Medical Hub supports reporting 24/7
- Biotechware Cloud Platform, CE marked medical device for data delivery, reporting and archiving
- CE marked medical devices for Telecardiology integrated and compatible with Biotechware Cloud Platform: CardioPad Pro (Resting ECG), Lifecard CF (ECG Holter) and Tensiopod (Pressure Holter).