Help us spread telemedicine around the world
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a senior (5+ years experience) software developer responsible for developing our cloud based telemedicine platform. The focus will be on the platform Java backend and database, but may include also occasional raids in frontend code and medical devices software.
You will be dedicated to the realisation of artificial intelligence algorithms dedicated to the identification of specific waveforms in temporally extended signal streams.
Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and maintain these applications, to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure, and to manage the involved operations.
Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
#backend #java #junit #mariadb #tomcat #docker #aws
- Actively participate in the software design phase helping the translation from use cases to specifications
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code leveraging state of the art technologies
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications, adhering to a validation process appropriate for the medical devices industry
- Deploy and monitor the applications in production environment
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Contribute to customer support activities involving the developed software
- Solid understanding of database technologies in general and MySQL in particular (and/or derivatives, like MariaDB)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in using DB abstraction layers (mybatis preferred)
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge of Data Science principles and Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
- (as a plus) Experience with web application frameworks (Spring, Struts)
- Familiar with XML-RPC and RESTful web services
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests (junit)
- Experience with Java based application servers (Apache Tomcat preferred)
- Familiar with GNU/Linux operating system usage and maintenance, including scripting (bash)
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- (as a plus) Experience with CI and CD processes and tooling
- (as a plus) Experience in machine learning technologies
- Fluent English is essential
Biotechware provides great opportunities to clinicians to perform digital reporting services with the flexibility to work remotely and so to provide care on your terms working anywhere, anytime, on your schedule.
Join us in transforming healthcare.
Biotechware considers its partners the most valuable resource.
We are constantly looking for talented people who have the energy, passion and motivation necessary to bring our offering to the market.